Key Steps Gymnastics – School Games Qualifier
Date(s) - 26/02/2019
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
iCal - Add to My Calendar
South Durham Gym Club
Event will be divided into KS 1 & Year 3/4 & Year 5/6 and OPEN event
- Teams of 6 gymnasts (at least 1 boy or girl in team)
- All gymnasts will compete in each event (top 4 individual scores from both floor & vault will be counted)
- Individual scores will be marked out of 10, so total team points will be out of 80 over the floor & vault
- Any gymnast that attends more than 2 hours of gymnastics should enter Key Steps 3 OPEN event
- Max 2 teams in each event per school
- Key Stage 1 complete – Key Step 1
- Year 3-4 complete – Key Step 2
- Year 5-6 complete – Key Step 3
Full format & rules can be found by clicking here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DAY:
- Lunch/ Refreshments
- Correct kit (t shirt & shorts or leotards can be worn) bare feet.
Winning school team from Year 3-4 and Year 5-6 as well as OPEN event gymnasts will progress to the Winter School Games Finals on Friday 29th March 2019.
Event Value- Excellence
- Byerley Park
- Tudhoe Colliery
- Stephenson Way Academy
Bookings are closed for this event.